Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Y i Get Attack?!

Started by FattyLumpkin [2702848] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 699 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

The last 2 or 3 pages of GD threads consist of big mad players lodging their complaints about unfair game mechanics and frustrating play styles. This is an anthem to all of them which gives voice to all the big angry feelings that come from getting attacked for literally no reason!

 

 

YouTube video 08cJTJNKyRg

 

Y i get attack? Y i get attack?

Somebody muggin’ me an' I bounty ‘em back!

My networth lower than my battlestats 

So Y i get attack?!



Yo, I’m on day 1K, green leaf is long gone,

Still can’t self-hosp when my bazaar sale’s on,

Thought Torn was chill, just happy lil’ trades

Till “Someone” mugs me for ill-gotten gains

I don’t chain, don’t mug, don’t war, don’t loot

Just flip DPs in a pinstripe suit

Clicked on gym once but lost defends twice

Why no sympathy in Global? Costs nuthin' to be nice!

Why I get mugged while I’m mindin’ my biz?

Ain’t PvP just optional shizz?

Why you always fightin’, tryna get the dub?

Coulda sworn dat Torn’s about making numbers go up!



Y i get attack? Y i get attack?

Somebody muggin’ me an' I bounty ‘em back

My networth lower than my battlestats

So Y i get attack?!



Isn’t Torn about stocks, bank stacks and dollar gains?

Not script lists, counters, and endless war chains?

Soon as I med out to burn nerve on my Crimes

I get blocked up and bagged about fifty times

Y’all swarm me like it’s war when I tryna flip flowers

Now I’m stuck in hosp just countin’ the hours

Thought this s’posed to be Monopoly wit' a gangsta hype

Yall gon make me quit this shit, mugs killin’ my vibe

Gotta pout as I put a hit out on my f*ggin’ buy mugger

Just wanna sell shit on the item market but profits suffer

I ain’t got skill issues, it’s these thieves constant bombardment

Cryin’ ‘bout it got me tissues straight from SHAT’s PR department!

 

Y i get attack? Y i get attack?

Somebody muggin me an' I bounty ‘em back

My networth lower than my battlestats

So Y i get attack?!

 

So unfair to new players be left for dead

Catch my rant on the forums, seein’ red

What kinda game gonna punish poor players like that?

Tryna clap back, now my wallet gone flat

I filed a bug report, told devs that Torn ain't fair!

Ched’s reply was both middle fingers up in the air

This game is broke, balance is a joke

Cancel my subscription, maybe my bitchin’ will matter then

So I stash my meds, and I hoard my Xan,

Went all in on a bad poker hand

I’m day 3K, still beggin’ for slack

Yo, hear me out, bro, why i get attack?!

 

Y i get attack? Y I get attack?

Somebody muggin me an' I bounty ‘em back

My networth lower than my battlestats

So Y i get attack?

 

 

Discussion Question: Why do you get attack?

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]

I really rate this.

 

Like a knife grazing my ear before it hits the doorframe.

 

R+

 

(S+? Wth do you write for sound instead of words?)

 

That.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Please hold while I add this to my playlist

 

To answer q:

 

I get attack for 3 reasons:

 

  1. Muggers be tryna make a buck but wastin e instead
  2. Chain saves for my homies/enemies
  3. Accidentally leveled too high with an attack build (... I'm working on it 😒)