Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas map locked.

Started by Evil_Hamster [794548] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Evil_Hamster [794548]

 

I was doing more to my Christmas map today and then suddenly found I could no longer place a Parameter...

 

 

I have no editors or other players assigned to testing this map so I thought I would take a backup just in case...

 

 

 

 

This is now worrying...

 

Is there anything I need to do or check ?