Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jumps

Started by UncleRico [3740138] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
UncleRico [3740138]

Hi all,

 

I am a new player that recently reached lvl 15 and I am focused on happy jumps now. My booster cooldown maxes out at 48hrs. Should I be aiming to happy jump utilizing all 48rs of booster cooldown to get the most happiness I can per jump or should I be happy jumping everytime I can stack to 1000 E with the most happiness I can at that time?

 

Thank you for your time. Hopefully my question isn't confusing.

aessedai82 [3436693]

An effective jump (regardless whether it is happy/ chocolate/ candy) should fulfill both conditions. You should be jumping using 1000e and max out your happiness by popping ecstasy after using whatever boosters it is to max your happy.

 

If you stack to 1000e but only use whatever happiness you have atm then you are missing out to train when you are stacking which is inefficient.

 

If you max happiness using boosters and don't have the e to train then you'd be wasting your money and boosters which is also inefficient.

 

That is why happiness jumping is a planned event with a lot of prep involved as you are condensing all your trainings into that period with maximum output.

 

Alternatively, you can just take the 3 xan per day and train route. That way, you are not stacking and yet have more e to train. (edit) Be mindful of OD/ addiction if you choose to do this. Since you are in a 9* flower shop, you can exchange your JP to reduce AP but you'll need some AP JP to accumulate in order to do so.

 

Hope this helps.

WhackedMaki [2587660]

You should let the full 48 hours cooldown. You don't actually want to be stacking constantly because it will greatly slow down your gym unlock progress, having time where you're just training energy between jumps is a good thing in that regard.