I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
when taking a loan from duke I was immediately charged a loan fee despite having no money being owed before I withdrew this current loan
Started by jaxonslaine [3525640] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
when taking a loan from duke I was immediately charged a loan fee despite having no money being owed before I withdrew this current loan
It's pre-charge for the week. So, in 7 days, you're charge for the week that follows. This way, Duke makes sure he gets interest on the loan service.
If it was charged at the end of the 7 days, you could pay everything on the 6th day, and not have to pay interest for the week.
The loan fees are due the moment you take the loan, as mentioned above.
Thanks!