After god knows how long, I'm finally at 10b total stats, one day before my 5,555th day on torn - there have been points where I've lost interest in the game, missed xanax, and done the bare minimum for my account.
This year I made a resolution to use at least one SE a month; so far this is on track - Next up, 15b.
Anyways, here's a screenshot:
Of course, thread dividends will be coming. xo
You sent $2,000,000 to Forty- with the message: Thread dividend
You sent some Mouthwash to Bumbi with the message: fred divden
You sent $1,000,000 to Chucky247 with the message: Thread dividend
You sent $1,500,000 to Santiims with the message: Thread dividend
You sent $2,000,000 to SidhuMooseWala with the message: Thread dividend
You sent some Xanax to Unnamed199cz with the message: Thread dividrugs
You sent some Xanax to 9toFiveDeadlock with the message: Thread dividrugs
You sent a Donator Pack to Svalbard with the message: Thread dividend
Mentions: 9toFiveDeadlock [2682481] · Bumbi [3177056] · Svalbard [733499] · Unnamed199cz [2783125]