Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for faction

Started by Coworker [3280976] on in Faction Recruitment.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Coworker [3280976]

Looking for a faction that will let me sell losses! I know it's annoying, but It's my main source of income since I"m holding level 1. I am only going to be selling losses until I get to 3b net worth and then I will completely switch to training. 

 

 

Lynch207 [3505305]

That's a lot of losses and time invested. Interesting way to make money for such a long period of time. Me personally I couldn't throw away my stats like that and give such invested time to not leveling and growing in many aspects of the game where know I can make money and grow at once rather just halt growth to make money but to each their own.  

Coworker [3280976]

It's just a means to getting my bank investments done, its not really thaaaat long. Picture it like this. Would you rather start a character at day 1 with no stats or start on 365 days old with 3b in the bank?