Any roblox players?
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Yameii [2993713]
· 1 likes ·
played it since 2016 [im 18 now {just in case}] and still playing it lmao not a single thing has changed but the attention span and maturity levels of the players. like we used to play games like fisticuffs or … - hsimon [3467919]
· 1 likes ·
i have never met cheaters in roblox tbh but idk about the quality of the anti cheat - Chucky247 [2138676]
· 1 likes ·
Who doesn't play roblox :) grow a garden top tier game
I am
That's me
I play roblox too!
I play as well
I also play
I play certain games. Mostly first person shooters and stuff that have been built in the Roblox engine. Haven’t played phantom forces in awhile though ever since the devs got outed lol.
Micheal’s Zombies is really good I’d recommend that one
I do add me if you my username is Silentninja1026 aka XchristianXsi
Can you tell me what's the essence of roblox? When I looked at it, it kinda reminded me of miniclip: a website with flash games from many years ago.
Roblox just works like steam but with an engine to make games built in it so u have literally every game in there but built on Roblox engine
Is there a good anti cheat?
i have never met cheaters in roblox tbh but idk about the quality of the anti cheat
Now you have 😈
There anti cheat sucks ass
Another Roblox player here 👋🏼
i play
I currently have in on My Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Android Phone.
And I also Play it sometimes to.
Who doesn't play roblox :) grow a garden top tier game
Guts & Blackpowder
ofc