Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is it good?

Started by Phiaso [3179233] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Phiaso [3179233]

I see a lot of people half my age with my stats, the question I wanted to be honest with was that I was inactive for a while and I wanted to know if the stats I have at the moment are good for my 520 days in the game.

 

Total battle stats

Current,230,445,695

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

You're half my age with over twice my battle stats, you're doing just fine lol

 

Granted I was inactive from day 2 to a year ago... Too bad you kept logging in and don't have free refills or my first advice would be don't use your free refills until you read up on 99k jumps and save up for a private one.

 

Go find a faction that makes you feel good, that has literally any gym and/or drug perks at all and you'll be fine. You don't have to min max to enjoy the game, the important thing is to just keep at it.