Someone has to ruin the fun
~Orders garbage~
Started by Order [1836572] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It’s now popular
Ah man
He'll yeahine man's thras is the next.mans treasure
The Naughty GPS
Eddie downloaded a pirated GPS app called “Sasha Sensual Directions.”
Instead of “Turn left,” she purred, “Slide that sexy steering wheel left, daddy.”
At one point she said, “Now park it... slow... mmm yeah.”
He missed the freeway exit but had the best drive of his life.
01:27:06 - 29/05/25 You were sent a Bottle Cap from Order with the message: ~Orders garbage giveaway thread~
hellsyiss. added to my profile <3
Funny story. When i was starting out in this game, i like to mug people randomly. Then i got like 1.5m from selling an item then my latest mug victim mugged me back making me lose 80k. Then he mug me again and again til i asked him to stop. He said "You mugged me first" and i was being cocky then we mug each other like crazy until im tired then i apologize to him. After that we exchange information about learning the game and become good friends. The end. xD
when i started playing someone sent me 50m i went to the casino and lost it all on blackjack and i thought i had won cuz i had a 20 butt the dealer had a natural
When I started I wasted so much energy at the dump thinking it was city find. I still don't have a stat enhancer.
Since rejoining torn after a 13 year inactive session I have made some awesome friends from across the globe. Idk if it is interesting or not but we even have game nights/mornings(12 or more hour time difference) to play steam games together. So as fun as making enemies and trolling etc can be i really appreciate the camaraderie its brought
Fun adventure - I briefly was assisting a high level player farm wealthy inactives by reviving them for him as well as messing with his competition. This is a funny game
Bada bing bada boom
ding ding ding
My first weeks of Torn and I see that card skimmer prices drop: 'i can make some.money.'
Paid a lot of money and now the stuff it's worth a lot less money.
We'll live and learn I guess.
Pcat has to be the most desperate person in the forum recently lol
It's a traumatic experience for the best of us, no one is immune. 😅 ☠️
Ring a little
This right here is my lazy reply
Your last what now?
My life is pretty trashy enough.....but what the hell bring it!!