Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suspiciously nice?

Started by Kamome [3765018] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 696 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Todzhee [3726544]

We try to help people out where we can some people are (Chucky247 [2138676] is) nice a scammer especially to new players I run a giveaway thread for anyone under 90 days just to help out Scam the f*ck outta the starting players 

i think u had some minor typo's, don't worry i corrected them for you bro.

Mentions: Chucky247 [2138676]

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

That's so f**king adorable ngl.

 

Also true is that my day 0 story included a $300k gift from Jeff. Upon receiving this gift, I promptly logged TF out bc I was NOT prepared for p2p interaction in a video game. Like, at all.

 

I'm glad I came back though!

 

Anyone needing free noob shit can turn on forum signatures (Settings > forum signatures > checkbox on > apply, repeat with profile signatures, then come back here and refresh this page). 🙃

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

This is the fun thing about Torn, amuses the f**k out of us older players...

 

Act cool and we will give you stuff, have the nerve to ask for stuff?

 

You get bounties...

 

f**king hilarious...

Evil_Hamster [794548]

There are players that go out of their way to help, you can find them in the forums.

 

Then there are others who see a post like this one and send something as a token.

 

But at the other end of the scale you might get mugged or bountied.

 

Pretty much what Sweeny says. 

SidhuMooseWala [2959112]

If I see potential in newbies, I'll go out of my way to help them. That's the same way I was helped by veteran players when I started. Lots of great people play this game.

 

Having said that, there are lots of dumb, racist, loser mentality players that also play this game. You wouldn't appreciate the good ones if it weren't for them. So, cheers to the dumb, racist, losers of Torn. 🥂

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

I have said it for years and will continue to stand by it. Torn is honestly only an ok game at best when looking at it from a single player / solo game. The mechanics are not bad but not great by any means.

 

It's the community and players that I can honestly call my friends that make this game the best game I have ever come across. This is the primary reason I have stayed for over 20 years. And I don't think I am alone in my stance. 

 

That said, welcome to Torn, so very glad to have you. 

Faith [2659506]

The community makes Torn, and most of the experienced players want the new people to join and to stick around!

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

03:04:33 - 31/05/25 You heard a knock at your door, only to find a burning paper bag. You frantically stamped out the flames only to find a nasty surprise in the bag. You heard Chucky247 giggling in the nearby bushes. Your happiness decreased by 888.

 

03:49:24 - 31/05/25 Chucky247 TP'ed your Private Island. Your happiness decreased by 713.

 

03:52:15 - 31/05/25 Chucky247 used stink bombs on your Private Island. Pesky kids! Your happiness decreased by 570.

 

So nice, awesome person, 100% would interact with again