On behalf of a very prestigious yet completely unknown organization of the hyper-intelegencia, I have made the long journey to this haven of freedom and free thought, this paradis of innovation and initiative, THIS gyro of infinite possibility (both « good and ill »), with a mission. An inquiry. An inescapable dharma.
my good people of Torn, have any among us dwellers of this gilded and infernal realm spent a solid month spending all and every energy praying at the church?
I know the common consensus is it’s hogwash, hooey, a superstitious snare to steal your time and money, and that is fair. But if you have not spent a solid 330 days directing all your energy, all your focus, to prayer at our one and only church, then how can one be sure there is nothing waiting for them at the other side of that 777 day period?
I have heard whispers from wanderers, (mostly wicked unwashed wretch’s surely) I have heard their whispers and they imply a gift of rng upon any gentleman to grant his precious scarce (resources) to the church. I have heard many things in my long travels though…
which brings me back full circle. In the coming days, the shadowy yet benevolent agency which has procured my reaveresque services ((I am unsure why it was such a challenge to finally arrive into the boundaries of this oasis)) will be relaying more bread crumbs. The open and inquisitive mind may be suggested indulge in the experiment. They know they will meet resistance, but this society is no stranger to opposition, and no perceived struggle is to severe to cease their mechanical movement towards their sighted goals. If any have spent long hours and energy in servitude to the church, please share your stories. I have little to offer now, but the archonic agents are always watching, and surely your insights will be rewarded in spirit.
yours truly, the dumb wandering monk. Until next time.