Posted on 02:45:31 - 31/05/25 (52 minutes ago)
Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
Let me know when you put more stuff up for sale so I can mug protect you
Thanks Bvfk5dlep [1913794], will let you know.
Mentions: Grave request
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Posted on 02:45:31 - 31/05/25 (52 minutes ago)
Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
Let me know when you put more stuff up for sale so I can mug protect you
Thanks Bvfk5dlep [1913794], will let you know.
Mentions: Grave request
If you don't have profile signatures enabled you should turn them on
Settings > profiles signatures > checkbox on > apply
Repeat with forum signatures
Then go look at JxD's profile again and scroll down 🤷♀️
:speech_balloon: **Viciously_Grim [2752611]** on thread **being buy attacked from the person
**: ```bash
# 1 upvotes, 0 downvotes
# Posted at 03:40:58 (10 minutes ago)
``````md
If you don't have profile signatures enabled you should turn them on
Settings > profiles signatures > checkbox on > apply
Repeat with forum signatures
Then go look at JxD's profile again and scroll down 🤷♀️
___________________________________
Thank Viciously_Grim, did not know this setting.
now I can see if I buy something from this guy again he will definitely mug me again.
Mentions: Viciously_Grim [2752611]
For the love of all that is holy, use this button
:speech_balloon:
thanks, very new to this.
Lol, but I would freeze up and kinda die
Diagnosis…
It’s a crime game. Learn to protect your money better.
Buymugging is a part of the game. Don't be stupid and learn how to protect yourself from it, not everyone has an honor code here.
Also you do know that the forums allow quoting other's posts? You don't need to manually copy and paste it. Learn that too.
Just click the " button to the right of the poster's name.
Expect to get mugged, there’s a reason why you can do anon listings if you can’t move your money fast enough
Its part of the game.
Learn to love it.
22:12:01 - 30/05/25 You sold 20x Erotic DVD on the item market to CC-cliboG at $4,444,992 each for a total of $85,343,846 after $3,555,994 in fees
22:12:30 - 30/05/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking CC-cliboG and mugged them for $85,136,889
OP. It's a crime game, and you got mugged. Why so surprised?
Mentions: CC-cliboG [3424099] · Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
Ahh yes I know him, baited him last month :)
I buy so much shit I wonder how many times he's mugged me for my pocket change lol. Half the bait muggers have me on their blacklist now :( No cheap stuff AND no free hospital time SAD FACE
Was probably someone else. Pretty sure you're not getting mugged by someone even I can beat unless your stats are misleadingly low.
Was March with no temps used, so I was probably not even 200mtbs
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=b72822fb498973f048897f390476f462