Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SCAMMER

Started by antwared [3731393] on in Faction Discussion.

86 replies · 711 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

LaOctopus [3532363]

Threats... shame on you. About making people realise actions have concequences... xD .... Go ahead... Get everyone you know to have me in hospital non stop... we know how it works. I never thought something so small would hurt your feelings... all you had to do was accept your mistake, learn from it and move on..: 

 

 

Pinguux [2331130]

"Actions have consequences" isn't a threat..

 

"all you had to do was accept your mistake, learn from it and move on.." and apologize? 

 

For what you simple minded potato head? 😂🤷

 

I haven't once hit you/no bounties/no asking friends to hit you (wouldn't need to ask anyone to hit you 🤣)

 

I didn't do anything wrong and actually make people more aware and also got him kicked from his new faction..

 

What did you do? 🤔

 

Keep going.. this is a stupid hill to die on but I'm interested on hearing your stupid side of this argument.. 🥔 

LaOctopus [3532363]

my side of the argument isnt stupid.

 

what you said wasnt nice on your first post on this thread

whst you did after was helpful but what you said was making a mockery of OP

 

all of your mockery wasnt needed and certainly not credible especially considering youre supposed to be a matured player taking into account level and age

 

thats all, goin in circles... 

Pickledonion21 [3455507]

Righto, here's the story. I made a faction. 3 people got put into federal jail. I then decided owning a faction is not for me. I then gave the faction to fellow member. I wanted 15m for it just to cover the original costs. They could not afford this cost. So I have it to them cheap. 3 members were in federal jail so I took the money to cover the costs of starting the faction and filling it with weapons and armour

Pinguux [2331130]

"all of your mockery wasnt needed and certainly not credible especially considering youre supposed to be a matured player taking into account level and age"

 

We're on the forums..

 

I can do what I want and laugh about what I want.. 🤣🤷

 

I did more to help than you did and yet you still are here moaning about how I'm making a mockery..

 

This is a game dude..

 

You said you cleary don't care about the game in your other post but here you are still making something over nothing..

 

Go and grow up and make some friends, also you don't know me or what I'm like so calling me a matured player is just backwards.. 

 

Last time I'm gonna waste my precious time talking to a scrub who can't understand that im gonna laugh at someone stealing 16m..

 

It's not alot of money and if you don't understand that, that's a you problem buddy also next time try helping instead of arguing with someone who is..🐧👋

Pickledonion21 [3455507]

I am sorry if this was not respectful, but I did give the faction away for very cheap. Yes I know the faction is very small and new. 

I can't believe how chaotic this has gone. Thought I was doing the right thing giving the faction to someone for cheap. I could have taken everything and closed the faction completely 

TheLastTemplar [1992232]

First, you butchered this situation at the cost of your remaining member/s (evidence: this thread) which illustrates the same root cause we see again and again; newer players owning factions without the proper experience required.

 

Secondly, LaOctopus, recent faction vault scams have been in the tens of billions of dollars. Monetarily, this thread is a drop in the bucket compared to these other events and it's entirely appropriate to address it as such. It does not make the situation right or your concerns unfounded but relativity is an important element of Torn. His response simply an acknowledgement of this relativity from a level you aren't at yet. Relative to other players, I am still new, weak, and poor myself so I say this with no mockery. It's simply the way things stand when looked at from a high point of view. 

Qara [2787076]

Your argument is nothing but troll bait.  You have no skin in the conversation and no real interest in the game.  You even went to the fully expected position of poor me look what the scary guy is saying. 

 

Shame on you for using this situation for your own selfish intentions.

Smitty [2665623]

No amount of words will change the fact that 16m is nothing in this game. It just isn't. I just sneezed and farted at the same time, bottled it, changed my gender to female and sold it to Rifty for 17m. Took all of 3 minutes...

BadZena [1968552]

LaOctopus, had a conversation with you last night, you did surprise me when you said you couldn’t afford to get 1b stats. You are so new to the game you haven’t worked anything out just yet. 

You’ve played this game for 8 hours in total, you are so not aware how this game works at all. You struggle like billyo scraping pennies together, trying to survive, then suddenly things get easier, then a little later more passive income starts coming in, and next you’re making billion $ deals.  Unless you’re a casino addict, this happens for us all. 

Wind your neck in, you haven’t seen a vault theft that is truly devastating, Lat and their 700b vault theft, Batman and his theft of 300b, UNT was robbed before I was in leadership for 50b odd, that was devastating to us for a short while, but again a drop in the ocean in comparison to Lat’s effort. 

My rehab bill is double 16m every 5/6 days ish, but passive income pays for it. No, my visible networth isn’t my own, I’m holding stuff for the faction, company, stocks etc, I think my true networth is around 10b ish, maybe a little more?

 

Git gud. Read the forums before jumping out with newb opinions, get your head down, find a good warring faction to earn mega bucks from warring, get in the gym (find a good trade off with earning cash and training), do your crimes, buy stocks, invest in the bank, get that passive income coming in, and you will build a great character. 

Then, and only then you will understand. 

Pickledonion21 [3455507]

I am sending the money back and more ($20m) I am also not taking anymore payments for the faction. The new leader will now own the faction at no cost at all. I didnt think when i took the money. i do apologize for my actions. 

Pinguux [2331130]

Just confirming with the leaders now..

 

Appears pickledonion21 has sent the cars back + 20m for the money that was taken..

 

Spoke to pickledonion21 and they also apologised for any issues they have caused..

 

I believe this corrects this situation, he's learnt a lesson and I think we can move forward from here.. 😁 

 

You see laoctopus? This is what happens when you actually take matters into your hands and actually HELP instead of just argue with the person who was trying to help.. 🙄

Broxogar [2728258]

So why is this thread being derailed by Pingu / Qara and Laoc?

Seemed pretty benign to me - yeah sure Pinguu's first message sent mixed messages, but meh - Laoc's reply was also pretty benign (if slightly misguided) and really focused in on the amount, but meh.

So why did Qara n co feel the need to rush in and defend Pingu?