I know some of these ideas are unrealistic but my idea for a updated bazaar managment is called the Bazzar Boss add-on. It would be a great way to make running a bazaar feel more like running a real business. It could give players a simple dashboard showing how much money they’ve made in the last 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days, what their best-selling items are, and what times people buy the most. I imagine there could be a Smart Pricing tool that helps you set better prices or even changes them for you based on the market, which would make things a lot easier. I think it would also be useful to get alerts when your stock is low and have a restock list to help you buy what you need faster. There could be bonus features too, like highlighting one item to draw attention, giving discounts to repeat buyers, or even creating discount codes to share with friends or faction members. I like the idea of seeing who your best customers are, what factions are buying from you, and what items people usually buy together. Maybe there could be upgrade levels that unlock even more tools, like automatic pricing or buyer trend maps. Overall, I think this would make the bazaar more fun, help people make more money, and add a whole new layer to the game’s economy.