Who do you think is going to win this year?
Okc I think
Started by MarkCallaghan [3670212] on in Sports.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Who do you think is going to win this year?
Okc I think
Okc fosho
well today they are ghosts...minnesota crushed them
Pacers look solid, I’ll go with them.
What a great come back game tonight for Okc..solid victory in a very balanced game.
Final OKC Indiana.
I would say Okc in 6
OKC in 6 would make for a fun Finals. OKC seems unbeatable at this point... OKC in 4 or 5 wouldnt shock me. With that said I am rooting for the Pacers.. Love rooting for the underdog when my team is not in it and I love watching Haliburton play.
Indy got some dawg in their players man, they know how to finish the game
Pacers have done well up until now but it looks like OKC should take game 6 and take the ring!