Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

B-Day Activities

Started by DESTROYERxvx [2629172] on in General Non-related.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Banger_Sullivan [3715993]

OD on Starbucks specialty coffee whilst pondering the meaning of life.

Safe in the knowledge I'm a year closer to the end then I was the year before.

Inoyss [3465377]

I usually don’t do too much for my birthday these days. I might treat myself to a nice dinner, but usually nothing too fancy. If I get a cake, it’s because other people want to have some cake, too.