Loosers Mug me and I pay them 5$..... always!
DND
Started by Kaali_Kaali [3668485] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Exie [2223878] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved - low quality and not Q&A
Not a question.
cheeky guy!
I have a question, what does DND stand for this time?
Disturb Not, Dearest!
Mentions: DND
these options are old. Not cool enough now. + why ppl put bounty on me every time I post on forum?
Probably because "not a question"
its okay. They deserve my $5
Graved - low quality and not Q&A
sad for u.