Hi everyone
Get yourself down to guns4arms for all your guns and ammo needs. We stock everything you could possibly want and all at great prices.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi everyone
Get yourself down to guns4arms for all your guns and ammo needs. We stock everything you could possibly want and all at great prices.
Guns4Arms?
Should have been called "Guns Akimbo" (great film, worth a watch, haha) and this should have been in a different forum...
Edit: Side note, just because your job title is "Marketer" that doesn't mean you need to do any advertising... Players don't actually buy weapons from a gun company
I think perhaps you misunderstand how companies work...
Either that, or this was supposed to go in the roleplay forum?
If I give you my arms you'll replace them with guns?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you should probably read this company guide Brother Torntop: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16217756&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Guide: How to Start a Company
Found this beast in the rummage bin at Guns4Arms. Shows how much you know. Smh my head.
LOL out loud :)
Moved to Trading Post
why is the post above me reported lol
Graved, presumably this was to advertise for a company? I'd recommend your director make their own recruitment post.