Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SCAMMER

Started by antwared [3731393] on in Faction Discussion.

86 replies · 711 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pinguux [2331130]

I'm just a likable penguin 🐧 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I may have been laughing about the situation but it was funny the fact that someone sold 16m 🤷🤣

 

Then I facilitated in the return + extra / the cars back to the faction/got pickled kicked/bountied then to warn players..

 

Also spoke to pickledonion21 and I explained how his actions were wrong..

 

Slightly misguided? He still thinks I've done something wrong..

 

Atleast I didn't join a thread, argue with the only person actually trying to do something and then think I've got even a valid point 🤷🤣

 

Also next time if someone wants to give me grief, maybe they should try helping? 👀

Qara [2787076]

Defend Pingu?  Dude, troll is troll.

 

Why you making it about Pinguux?  For that matter, if your concern is over the thread being derailed...why are you going further off topic?  It was wrapped except for troll being troll.

 

Try a fresh topic on a new thread or are you just wanting to troll as well?

 

To each their own.

Broxogar [2728258]

Don't comment on me taking it off-topic because that would be taking it off-topic... 

Good on Pingu for working to resolve it later on. Seems like a storm in a teacup and you need to chill.


Qara [2787076]

The only problem here is your desire to cause a drama where none exists and, as Laoc did, go off topic.  We could cover your misuse of Snowflake but that will clearly be a waste of time since your goal is to be a troll.

 

So take your bored self to a topic that actually is still active unless you have an obsessive need to put in that last word so you can look special?  Now THAT would definitely put you in the Snowflake category...is that your goal?

 

Ok, have a cookie and a nap.

Broxogar [2728258]

Very clever.

Alongside your 'Pointing out that I'm derailing a thread means you are derailing the thread'.

You've gone with 'If you respond to me you are the snowflake'.

I'm not sure why you've annointed yourself as some kind of forum police, or feel the need to accuse others of trolling just because they hold a different view from you, but it's kind of sad.

Time to chill, snowflake - anyway, moving on.  

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Can I have $26m for having to read this comment

 

$16m to cover having to read about a noob vault theft and another $10m hazard pay for reading your droll trolling

Qara [2787076]

Oof, my name wasn't mentioned,  You just need to up your trolling Snowflake.

 

You can't really think that if they are against you then they must support me?  Lol

 

You can suck without my help.  

Broxogar [2728258]

The comment they quoted was directed at you.

 

You truly are a snowflake though, by definition 🤣 (even your own definiton) since you can't help but keep responding.

 

I tend to find that people who have pfps about snowflakes, are the biggest snowflakes going.  Any opposing view must be a troll or attack on you lol. 

 

Grow up and be better.  In all seriousness the pettiness on this thread and punching down on some noob who thinks 16m is a big deal is what I'm calling out.

 

I'm sure Pingu was more than capable of handling some guy who thinks 16m is a big deal on his own, without Qara the forum police officer rolling in.

 

Now come on, you wouldn't want to respond to this and be a snowflake now would you?

 

 

Qara [2787076]

Naaah.  It seems you have a misunderstanding.   I did my research on LaOc before I made those statements.  You should try that before taking swings and trust..the odds of you being older than me are about as good as you being a decent troller.

 

I don't punch noobs.  I will, however, point out the obvious troll which was LaOc.  I find it quite interesting that you keep supporting this fellow when he has been around for six months and his posts shows exactly what he thinks of the game.

 

I am amazed you got sucked into his trolling since he is worse at it then you are.

 

Throw me another adjective.  I will keep on watching you and keep track of how you can't resist that last word...well, at least until you have gotten too boring.

 

That could happen.

Broxogar [2728258]

It's your criteria that the person who can't stop responding is a snowflake.  Me?  I couldn't care less what imaginary criteria you make up, but it's telling that you're falling afoul of your own criteria.

 

Nobody cares about your research on LaOc, I don't care for him or his opinion.  I called all 3 of you out for derailing, but you in particular since you weren't even a party to the convo but still inserted yourself.

 

The best part is, I'm not trolling you - you simply think I am because your insecurity treats anyone who calls you out on something, as a troll.

Qara [2787076]

How funny that you are offended by me speaking on a forum post defending (insert name here) for being helpful.  Is it upsetting you that bad for me to defend someone and take down a troll?  So tell me, why should anyone take your definitions seriously since you clearly DON'T bother to review and check facts.

 

Goodness, you are going to be stuck in your own cycle.  Perhaps I should stop just to help you break your cycle.