Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost messages

Started by TMifune [3525565] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
TMifune [3525565]

I have lost messages from faction members. I send a faction newsletter, and told them to write back to me. They responded on my faction letter. I saw the messages, and read them. But they all had to Sunday to get back, so I would wait for sunday, to read them. But now they are all gone. 

 

I posted my problem on the faction chat, and a few send the respons again. I didn't have to time write down, their answer, so I didn't read them, but they are gone too?

 

Where can I find the messages?