Strange flickering artifacts present in crimes(see green and red dots above forgery header)
Only present when viewed with 100% zoom and below.
Screen: 2560x1600
Started by Fruity [2259700] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Strange flickering artifacts present in crimes(see green and red dots above forgery header)
Only present when viewed with 100% zoom and below.
Screen: 2560x1600
Chromium
Version 133.0.6943.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Yeap:
Can't seem to replicate it on firefox
I will ask Wouter to check.
Thanks!
Strange artifacts still present
Having trouble reproducing this.
Are you using Windows?
Is this present on all crimes, or just Forgery?
Immediately when you load the page, or after you perform some action? If so, which action?
I'm using Linux on Chromium.
This is only present on forgery. I had to zoom out to 80%
This happens immediately after load and persists for the duration of the session on the page.
To me its 100% fully reproducible every time I load the page.
Chromium:
Version 137.0.7151.55 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Monitor size: 2560x1440
I can't reproduce it on firefox or on mobile