HMU. I am Trading Diamond Rings. Place your offers
Trading Diamonds
Started by SilverDawn [3762085] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TS3 [1766430]
· 6 likes ·
Oh. SilverDawn disliked your post Trading Diamonds THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES. - Penetration [2340613]
· 2 likes ·
You dun f**ked up SilverDawn. - SAndP500 [3663181]
· 2 likes ·
You sent 4x Diamond Ring to SilverDawn with the message: Good luck on your quest to collect Diamond Rings, I've told all my friends!
Mentioned in this thread
SilverDawn [3762085] ×2
Mentions: SilverDawn [3762085]
You sent 18x Diamond Ring to SilverDawn with the message: enjoy? -TS3
Mentions: SilverDawn [3762085]
I don't want diamonds. I want to give away the diaminds
Mentions: Trading Diamonds
You dun f**ked up SilverDawn.
You sent 4x Diamond Ring to SilverDawn with the message: Good luck on your quest to collect Diamond Rings, I've told all my friends!