Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Did my faction get ChedBurned?

Started by DuderGaines [3507594] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
DuderGaines [3507594]

My faction just completed stage fright for the first time, and earned 17 Xanax. I paid it out in cash. But I don't have drug armory unlocked yet. The funds were removed from faction balance. But where did the Xanax go? Have we been ChedBurned?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Im pretty sure in this circumstance the items would go to the leaders inventory. It should be in your event log i believe.

DuderGaines [3507594]

Sadly it did not go to my or my co-leads inventory. It is just gone I guess. Does anyone know who I should talk to? this is kinda a raw deal. That cost the faction like 6 days, and we actually barely had enough faction funds to cover the pay out. Would like our money back or the product. 

JackKelly [2271177]

They are probably in drug armory. It's there, you just haven't unlocked access to it. There was a similar issue with points from ranked wars, for factions that had not unlocked points access a while back. 

 

You can fill out a bug report, but it is likely working as intended.  

DuderGaines [3507594]

To this unanimous player who sent me the dollar and message.

 

You were sent $1 from someone with the message: If you struggle to cover a miniscule amount of Xanax you should rethink running a faction.

 

If you had any grapes. You wouldn't send anonymous messages talking crap. Thank you for the dollar. I'll buy something nice from a dollar bazaar. Sell it and add it to my factions funds. I'll let you know what was purchased asap. Stay tuned lol.

 

You bought an Echo R8 on bazaar at $1 left bazaar name out because it's my honey hole thanks again for the investment.