Lets play a Game
Easy to play,see how far we can go
To play simply Double the number [E.G when I post 1 you post 2 next post 4 and so on]
Let's begin
1
Started by jormungandr [1838264] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Lets play a Game
Easy to play,see how far we can go
To play simply Double the number [E.G when I post 1 you post 2 next post 4 and so on]
Let's begin
1
2
2
4
4
8
4085.
Your account is 4085 days old, and you're posting this shit.
In the wrong forum.
5
Mods are asleep, I guess, anything goes.
Peak forum posting
10
They might have made their account when they were 1.
3.14159
TREE(3)
I win...
Take this to fun and games
0, 1, 2, 3, please get out of GD
5, 6, 7, 8, play the game it's not too late.
Moved.
We will restart it at
8