Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gaming groups?

Started by BypXByp [3243346] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
BypXByp [3243346]

Looking to join a small group of folks who regularly play some other games - preferably degen party games like Among Us, Jackbox, Golf, etc.

 

The group of people I currently play with is from a Twitch community and it's kinda falling apart as people lose interest.

 

May also be interested in long-term games like 7 Days, Minecraft, Satisfactory, etc.

 

I was playing 7 Days with someone here, they've gotten busy with other stuff.  And I was previously playing 7 Days with another group of people I met here, but they no-lifed the server and progressed it much faster than I could play.