Honest mug free trader. I just put extra 4 mil for an edvds and forgot to check. he didn't scam me and sent onother edvd (((:
Most items
Started by KieranH95 [3257746] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 331 / 331 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Honest mug free trader. I put extra 4 mil for edvds and forgot to check. He didn't scam me (: he sent me another edvd
.
.
.
Reputable trader. Easy and fast
.
.
.
Definitely 10/10 trader.
.
.
Honest mug free trader very quick
.
Fast, friendly, mug free trader. I think he like sharks or something because I heard he's got a Megalodong!
10/10 would recommend.
.
Square biz! Quick and efficient
.
.
He has the inventory and priced good plus he’s on top of the trade good business