Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Question Poker Script

Started by JESUUS [2353554] on in Tools & Userscripts.

3 replies · 936 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
JESUUS [2353554]

Hi,

 

I have a Torn poker userscript and want to confirm if it's compliant with the scripting rules.

 

 

Here's what it currently does:

 

  • Only reads data from the poker page I'm actively viewing
  • Analyzes visible cards (my hand + community cards) that are already displayed on screen
  • Calculates poker probabilities locally in my browser (outs, hand strength, etc.)
  • Displays advice in a small overlay box on the same page
  • Makes no external requests to Torn servers or any other servers
  • Takes no automated actions - it only provides information, I still make all decisions manually
  • Only works on the poker page I'm currently looking at

 

 

What I'd like to add:

 

I want to integrate AI assistance by either:

 

  • Adding a "Copy for AI" button that lets me manually copy the game state to ask ChatGPT/Claude for advice,
  • OR
  • Having the script automatically send the game data to an AI API and display the AI's poker advice in real-time

 

 

My question:

 

Is the current script compliant? 

And would either of the AI integration approaches be allowed?

 

The script only uses data from pages I'm manually viewing and doesn't scrape other pages or make non-API requests to Torn.

 

 

Thanks for clarifying! 🙌🏼

 

 

Some games: