What do you collect on this here game? Some collect green spray paint, I’ve read someone collected tampons. What do you collect??
Collect??
Started by Mamasgoofy [3719145] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 78
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Enemies.
Looks like you've been slacking a bit
Pointless threads.
Casino self-exclusion periods
Listen, they have to be legit, earned. Can't go begging like that F&G filth.
Friends
I love how your honor bar and name look
That's niccceeee
Money
Ass whoopings from people 1/10 my torn age
Prick...
Couldn't resist...
Zombie brains, not a cheap gang to join...
I used to collect Frying Pans. I had almost 10k back in 2022 (Sold them all off for $1 for Black Friday)...
Now I'm collecting weapon bonuses for Frying Pans. I've got every single possible bonus in Yellow (Clicky), and a good mix of Orange/Reds.
Mentions: Finally, I have them all
Merits
everything
BOTTLE CAPS!!!! I need all the bottle caps!
Lube lots and lots of Lube
Gold teeth
Receipts