Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visible Car Mods

Started by WhiteMage [1503353] on in Suggestions.

40 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

WhiteMage [1503353]

As I looked at the image of the stock cars, I realized that they definitely would look a lot different with the full mod loadout. Lower ride height, spoilers, rims, tires, interior strip outs, roll cages and more. Keep it simple for now but then the door could eventually open to paint jobs, wraps, and graphics. The latter could easily be tied in to a sponsorship system from companies on the stock market. Or possibly even sponsorships as advertising for player companies. 

Penetration [2340613]

More is on Ched's plan for racing, including sponsorship and fans, but it sounds like a long ways off due to higher priorities.

 

Never seen anything about upgrading the vehicle models to show mods but I suspect that would be like 9 years of development time based on the usual progress rate.

pestilence101 [445588]

I know nothing about cars so I didn’t really think about how the mods would actually affect the appearance of the car. 😂

 

I’d settle for different paint jobs tbh, right now it’s like “hmmmm which of my four grey cars should I race today….”