I can't see my hot bar for crimes city or anything I can only see the home page I'm on phone but ive tried everything it doesn't wanna work for me
Device: HUAWEI VOG-L04 Android: 10 App version: 2.2.41
Started by lil_chopper [3427511] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I can't see my hot bar for crimes city or anything I can only see the home page I'm on phone but ive tried everything it doesn't wanna work for me
Device: HUAWEI VOG-L04 Android: 10 App version: 2.2.41
Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!