Thank you so much!! ✨️🙌
Incremental Value Giveaway
Started by kyozo43 [2125465] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ooooh, money for nothing and your chicks for free - I likey
.
You sent $810,000 to Vladivar with the message: Incremental Giveaway #81
You sent $820,000 to R0b0t with the message: Incremental Giveaway #82
This is so dope. You are a legend my man
This is legit.
I'm in!
I'm in!
You sent $830,000 to Poisen_Ninja with the message: Incremental Giveaway #83
You sent $840,000 to BrotherPotato with the message: Incremental Giveaway #84
You sent 1x Diamond Bladed Knife (50.53% Quality) to BrotherPotato with the message: Incremental Giveaway Special Prize #9
You sent $850,000 to Viciously_Grim with the message: Incremental Giveaway #85
You sent 1x Present containing 2x Can of Crocozade, 2x Can of Damp Valley, 2x Can of Goose Juice, 2x Can of Munster, 2x Can of Santa Shooters to Viciously_Grim with the message: Incremental Giveaway Special Prize #10
You sent $860,000 to Champ0001 with the message: Incremental Giveaway #86
I find it oddly fitting that you happen to be the person who wins the only special prize that's gift-wrapped 😂
did I miss this train?
no comment
chu chu
Very generous. Nice!
You sent $870,000 to HotWangz with the message: Incremental Giveaway #87
You sent $880,000 to Birdspit with the message: Incremental Giveaway #88
You sent $890,000 to Toes with the message: Incremental Giveaway #89
Hello. Is this still going on?
You sent $900,000 to Maggindurk with the message: Incremental Giveaway #90
You sent $910,000 to LadyByron with the message: Incremental Giveaway #91
Getting close now!!
i like money!
edit: but im using this opportunity to spread communism
You sent $920,000 to Cute with the message: Incremental Giveaway #92
i can get in?