I’m gonna set up a college fund in torn for over privileged kids 😁
Incremental Value Giveaway
Started by kyozo43 [2125465] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You sent $930,000 to HorusKhan with the message: Incremental Giveaway #93
You sent $940,000 to McBurgerDude with the message: Incremental Giveaway #94
these toothbrushes won't buy themselves...
You sent $950,000 to Bumbi with the message: Incremental Giveaway #95
Hello I’m in
You sent $960,000 to Luffy_leo with the message: Incremental Giveaway #96
Am I late to the party? 🙃
You sent $970,000 to Timmeeyy with the message: Incremental Giveaway #97
am I doing this right?
No you're not you're 10k short :)
ayyyyyyeee
i am in pls send me the pize
I'm in :)
I'd like to join too, no idea what the amount is currently but i like to see numbers go up
Wonder if I made it on time :)
You sent $980,000 to Superstupid69 with the message: Incremental Giveaway #98
You sent $990,000 to usul-enkidu with the message: Incremental Giveaway #99
You sent $1,000,000 to Glaeder with the message: Incremental Giveaway #100!! Winner!!
Well done to all who participated! Thanks for witnessing my giveaway lol
yaaaay thanks Kyozo!!!!!
You sent a Keg of Beer to Glaeder with the message: Giveaway Winner! Get drunk on this Beer Keg to celebrate! 🎉
Congratz to all winners