Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing honour merit

Started by doorgasm [983870] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
doorgasm [983870]

I have a missing honour merit I got the buy 1 item from points store or token shop. I’ve bought quite a few items but still no honour for it :(

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you provide the name of the honor bar? There's no honor bar for "Buy something from the points shop"