edited 15/02/26
im leaving this as it is, its quite funny to look at ngl
kingfishers's scripts!
[image: i.postimg.cc]
TL:DR : dm me for any custom scripts
Hey everyone, hope you're all having a good day/night!
I have been a developer in torn for 5 months now! How time flies! I am now the primary developer for Monarch.
I have made a hell of a lot of projects and frankly, there are too many to show off here, i am happy to talk to anyone with any questions.
Open for Hire!
Send me a DM and i will get back to you within 24hrs with a quote and asking for more details! :) <3
Reviews:
I have many many reviews from top standing members of the community! You may recognize these names that I have personally done projects for
-LegendaryKing11
-Omanpx
-Pawl (SoreFootClub)
-The entire Monarch Family ;)
-Heisenberg
-Stan
-LustDragon69 fedded..-Trivia
-Leonidas-Many many more..
⚔️ Crime & Combat Tools
Disposal Auto Selector
Picks the disposal method with the best success rate for you.
No more failed disposals because you picked the wrong one.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
BSP FF Value Displayer & Offline Indicator
Integrated into BSP, shows FF values on the faction page, also highlights offline hits.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Chain Tracker
Simple chain tracker for phone ppl, easier to see.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
📦 Inventory & Market Scripts
Torn Item & Armory Notes
Lets you add notes and color code your items in inventory, armory, and trades.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Market Bonus Badges
Shows bonus percentages and item names on market items so you know what you're buying and don't have to hover every time.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Bazaar Viewer
Check your bazaar even when you're in hospital, so you can keep on guzzling those ipecacs.
Ease of Use :P
Property Upgrade Helper
For PI landlords/ sellers.
Saves you from clicking all the upgrades, just click one button then 'upgrade'
Skip Roulette Animation
Skips the stupid wheel animation so you can lose again.
Saves you from waiting 30 seconds every time. Just get the merit faster.
Faction Family Armory Tracker
Stores 'Original Owners' in a database, easier to track returns. [image: i.postimg.cc]
Profile Workstats Viewer
Shows total work stats on profile.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
💬 A Few Things:
-
All scripts follow Torn's rules – I'm not making anything that'll get you or me banned
-
I answer DMs fast and help with setup if you need it
-
I update these based on what people tell me is broken or could be better
-
If you want something changed or have an idea for a new script, just dm me
-
Message me if you have questions or want to talk about scripting stuff. I'm here a lot.
Mentions: [SCRIPT] Torn Item & Armory Notes