I approve. This should definitely be a comic. Want me to submit it for you?
So much salt, Sugar. I thought you were supposed to be sweet.
I’m not angry or spiteful, just genuinely confused about what the preferred entry level is supposed to be.
I’m more than happy to change or adjust the art to fit the style people actually want. Just didn’t realize effortless was the trend.
Comic 101: Reality
Started by Akilladafun [3071460] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You're being completely disingenuous here in ignoring all the comics with clear effort and focusing on the one that's simplistic. I accept a variety of styles and themes, something that's evident if you look back through the comics pages. If you want to inbox me your strip I will give you feedback when I can. I've got a feeling I know which one it was. Or you could post it here and get feedback from the other regular contributors who've responded.
Look, you're clearly a good artist as you placed in the last comics prize list, so it's likely just the idea itself. Either way, insulting other people's work is not the way to figure out where it went wrong. Don't do that. Its annoying.
This idea is getting sniped faster than your mom. Be forewarned.
[image: i.makeagif.com]
looking forward to seeing it <3
Put green stick figures with antlers in this and you're good to go!
....we are gatekeeping newspaper articles on a text-based browser game now?
I understand.
I wasn't inferring that other artists art is not worth it, just confused and annoyed ( my issues)
I apologise if you have drawn comics and felt like I was attacking you.
not my intention.
I've never had a comic not get accepted, what kind of joke were you making?
My comic is just going to be text on a white background in 1px font, you'll have to download it and zoom in to imbibe the superior humour that it contains
Oh no
Submitted. Wish us luck.
[image: i.imgur.com]