I know you're probably not used to a forum like this. I'm gonna take you back to reality for a bit. What's going on people of torn city? How is real life treating you all? I won't judge, consider this a safe space to unload all your stress.
Slow down
Started by XavierGutierrez [3546541] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Can't complain about life currently, hitting that central air conditioning flavored gummy worm tobacco vape and watching bunny vids -
YouTube video MhlvDFOa9H4
Quite chilled out these days
Doing damn good, currently making coffee for the GF and me and then breakfast for the kids. Life has honestly been amazing
Take it easy.