How do I search by levels what do I type ?
Searching by levels
Started by Grami [3784523] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
search what by levels?
Moved to Q&A
as a donator you can use the advanced search feature to look at levels. Without that I would suggest going to the hall of fame under the level category to give you a bunch of people around your level.
Note that Torn has a concept called level holding where you are not forced to level up. So people with your level cana and will have much higher stats than you.