post closed
i make a contract with a bulk seller
if interested pls refer to AZOMA [3270746]
thanks to everybody but it was a total chaos and I cannot stay online so much
Mentions: AZOMA [3270746]
Started by Red_Baron [1666554] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
AZOMA [3270746] ×1
post closed
i make a contract with a bulk seller
if interested pls refer to AZOMA [3270746]
thanks to everybody but it was a total chaos and I cannot stay online so much
Mentions: AZOMA [3270746]
bump
bump
bump
bump
bimp
bump
4 attack paid
Did 1 hit
1 hit - ( paid )
Did 4 hits, got paid, cheers!
I attack 4 times and he paid surprisingly fast
attacked 4 times - paid
attacked 4 times- paid
1 hit (paid)
Just did 14.
Got paid immediately
Highly recommend him, very fast on payment
Did 4, got paid
Did 3 more hits, fast payment last time
attacked 14 times
bump