ONLINE
[COMPLETE]
Started by Mountain_Dew [947474] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Trusted Buyer, Willing to Sell a Loss everyday!
ONLINE
b
b
Did 15 losses and got paid quickly. Legit
Did 14, requesting payment
payment sent. check private chat.
b
OFFLINE
Did 13 hits, thanks last payment was fast
done 1 more
I'm expecting payment but I still haven't got it this is my second time asking for payment you say that you're always buying but you're not paying
I attacked once :)
done another 14, total 15 requesting payment
.
did 3 more, total 18 requesting payment
edit: payment received
You can try to message him directly if you didn't do so. Maybe he wasn't keeping track of the thread.
Please see our private chat. I don't use this forum as a form of tracking losses/payments. Thanks :)
Use private chat. I don't track losses/payments via forum. (I also had my status offline, which means I am sleeping. Can't exactly pay you if I am not conscious LOL)