Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Someone's mad

Started by Topdog69 [2559287] on in General Discussion.

78 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Topdog69 [2559287]

[image: photos.app.goo.gl]

So I have beef with this person and her husband I only messaged her because she attacked me and mugged me and I noticed she was the leader of a different faction so I asked what happened and well the image shows what happened granted in the past I did say some messed up things only because of her husband and his friend saying some f**ked up shit to me but anyways what do you guys think 

Shooby [2510470]

I have absolutely zero thoughts or opinions about this interaction. 

It's literally a commonality in the game,  probably happening to 136 other people as I type this. 

 

Maybe just ignore them and move on, play the game?

Jester-_ [3160199]

Raid their faction, steal their property they currently occupy, burn their husband alive, eat their do- Oh wait, it is newbies drama, nvm.

crashandburned [594014]

Well to make things right you need to buy her and her husband a donator pack telling them your sorry and they will more than likely forgive you for what they did as thats the last thing you want on this game is someone to hold a grudge on you for making them mad

Topdog69 [2559287]

Then you can leave is something I would say but I made this as a gag thread to see how people would react and do far it's pretty much what I expected 

nippythefish [2488304]

I've come to the point where I downvote based on readability.   If you're so dumb that you write like this, don't post.  It's that simple. 

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

This is like overhearing some loud woman talking about her family business on the other side of the restaurant and all you want is to eat your bloody f**king ribeye in peace but she won't STFU so you hate yourself for getting invested in the pointless drama about people you don't know or care about so you lose your appetite while still having no idea what is actually going on and you regret every decision which led you do that point. 

 

I mean to a tee. Enjoy that run-on sentence, noob.

lockup [3300790]

That’s it, I am grilling steaks tonight, and I shall impart to those at my table,

 

”Fatty Lumpkin said a Ribeye is to be savored in peace, and never, has anyone been so right.”