Anybody else on SoundCloud / doing their own thing with music? Drop a comment let’s share 🎶
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
i am but I suck kinda so.......really jujs use it for new tunes,now that think about it I don't really listen to anything else.
You can get a Down loader for Soundcloud off the Google Play or App's store.
That will let You download Music off of Soundcloud.
I think it is called SCloader or something like that.
It saves the Music in the MP3 format I think it is.
Yea i'm on soundcloud too what your genre?
I think thats pretty much what its about, i mean we could have our own network, audience if done right.
https://soundcloud.com/stevemfdang
I've give you a follow
Yeah, I have a few songs on SoundCloud.
https://soundcloud.com/luke-batt
I've been working on writing and putting together some songs (combining my lyrics with the AI music app/site Suno.com/ https://suno.com/@lukeb4tt), telling the narrative of a few of the stories I've been writing.
* Overture to Obliteration is based on the short story (of the same name) that I wrote and had published in Tao Wong's "The System Apocalypse - Short Story Anthology - Volume 1", and as an album it's an experiment in retelling that quest for music and truth amid betrayal and ruins via a grunge/alt-rock opera of survival, loss, and hope in a post-apocalyptic world, with raw guitars, baritone vocals.
* Blaze of Valor is based on a children's picture book I've written and still need to draw. It tells the story of a boy and his magically alive teddy bear going on a quest to make the local erupting volcano to stop destroying things, and behave. The album is smaller and designed with kids (probably aged 7yrs+) in mind, which I made a symphonic metal anthem to tell the hero’s quest, with duets and orchestration evoking courage, compassion, and peace in a fantastical journey from innocence to wisdom.
* Ecliptic Defiance is based on the first entry in a longer epic fantasy adventure I've been writing. For this tale I chose an epic power metal rock opera in order to appropriately weave the themes of cosmic defiance, romance, and resilience using soaring duets and fiery solos, with vivid imagery of sigils and storms.
I'm working on some other songs too, but I hope you find something to enjoy here - all free to listen to
i make snd share...
kvnisdead on SoundCloud! electronicccc