In real u can get energy drink under $100 max
So why it is so costly here
I know it should be costly but this much ?!!!!
It should be under 10 k atleast
Started by QAWTAWISDUMB23 [3634975] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
In real u can get energy drink under $100 max
So why it is so costly here
I know it should be costly but this much ?!!!!
It should be under 10 k atleast
Why do stupid people exist?!
Edit: I realized it's this guy again, when is he getting fedded
Real question is why haven't staff permanently removed him at minimum from the forums a long time ago?
I agree, like, why do macanas go for 100k SMH it's literally just a dagger
Why do you continue to copy peoples posts just to spam nonsense?
Find a better hobby.
Supply and demand.. but do i really need to explain to this rage bait?
Actually a torn dollar is approximately equal to a Zimbabwean cent (it says this in a travel text) so a macana is actually only $310.60 USD
OP's broke ass after his first Crocozade:
I will reply for all newbies who actually want the answer.(I know this guy doesnt)
Firstly, Torn dollars do not equal American dollars. If you read the chronicles ithere is a detailed explanation on why a box of tissues are $20. This also explains why everything else in TornCity is also so expensive.
Secondly, supply and demand. Lots of people want energy drinks, but there are not enough of them. This means the price goes up.
Well if you think Torn is like real life, try getting an apartment for USD 25k in a city.
Ahh okay. I forgot about that while reading all travel texts
You are the same f**king clown that keeps posting shits. What happened? Did you mama not paying attention to you? Your mama basement getting too cold?
Dumbbells are also aren't 445m
I can get 5lbs for $5
Wtf is this
Graved - spam