Back to selling stat spies again!
Currently OPEN
Business Hours: 04:00TCT - 15:00 TCT
| Price | Discount Price | Contract | Description |
|---|---|---|---|
| 3.5 M | 3.15 M | Full Stat Spy | Get all the stats of the requested user |
| 2 M | 1.8 M | Partial Stat Spy | Do only one stat spy which doesn't guarantee all of the requested user's stats |
I can do at least 200+ partial/full stat spies, so there's enough to go around. No need to ask if I have enough.
Just send me a DM listing who you want stat spies of and what kind of spying I should do.
I can also do bulk spies for your faction or just for personal reasons.
If you've got more than 5 spies per transaction, I'll discount the succeeding ones by 10%.
(For example, 17.5M for the first 5 full stat spies and 3.15M per user afterwards.)
Honestly, I can also accept items as payment as long as they're equal or more of value than the total.
Payment done after receipt of results, please.
Do consider liking this post afterwards, it helps get recognition for this post!
P.S. If you chat me instead of DM, I might take longer to do your request. I don't really get notified for chats for some reason.