Device: samsung SM-G960F Android: 10 App version: 2.2.41
As you can see I had a faction member talk to me but as soon as I loaded the game the chat won't show up on the bottom right of my screen. Any help
Started by Quorxzl [3538074] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-G960F Android: 10 App version: 2.2.41
As you can see I had a faction member talk to me but as soon as I loaded the game the chat won't show up on the bottom right of my screen. Any help
Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Oh Shit it worked Thanks bro But why did it happen?