To Participate in the Lucky Draw, just comment below the post. Good Luck!🤞
Winner gets 1M$
Started by ZernMink [3775169] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 70
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 2 likes ·
fun & games forum, not GD
fun & games forum, not GD
Wrong forum buddy!
Moved
The Erotic DVD Mix-Up
I bought what I thought was an action DVD called "Missionary Impossible."
Turns out... it was action, just not the kind I expected.
Now my grandma keeps borrowing it. She says Tom Cruise really changed.
In it to win it, count me in please
even tho u post in a wrong furom, count me in master
Whyy Nott !!
sign me up
I'm in!
Sounds good I'm in.
Ja
I'm down
ok
im down for this, tysm
.
is this still avaiable tho?
let's go
Yummers
Pls