Come to Guns N More for all of your ammo needs!
Guns N More
Started by JaxTheRipp3r [3770976] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
you should put this in company recruitment
Not a place for ads.
It's a bold move to start a company when you're not even sure where to post but good luck OP!
OP hyping a potential customer to "close the sale":
If you could hook me up with 500 Incendiary .556, that would be great. Willing to pay anything really.
On a serious note, what are you hoping to accomplish with this? Companies don't sell ammo to players, and this advert doesn't exactly scream "come join my 0* Gun Shop". Please do reply since a lot of players here can help you out with learning the ropes.
- Wrong forum
- Shouldn't be starting a company without the proper stats
- Shouldn't be starting a company without the proper education's
- Shouldn't be advertising since you don't even actually sell ammo to players
- Shouldn't be advertising for people to join cause no one checks forum's for this shit, better to advertise directly
What are you doing sir, you are a certified idiot
Graved, not a discussion. If you want to advertise your company please do so with more details of what your company needs are in the company recruitment forum.
Thanks for the feed back! A little harsh for a new player trying to learn, I wasn’t aware companies don’t actually sell to players so thank you for that :) I’m working on the education and things but that’s a good tip as well. I may be an idiot due to my ignorance as a newbie but atleast I’m not a complete asshole. Have a good day :)
My apologies
Lmao that would be nice. I wasn’t aware that companies don’t actually sell to players, to me that sort of defeats the purpose of having the company lol. I’m still fairly new so I’d love any advice you’d be willing to share :)
What can I say I’m a bold guy😂 just still very new and trying to learn.
Sorry about being harsh, the forums get these kind of people daily who don't even give a damn whether it's wrong, at least you are actually admitting your mistake and learning. Your not really an idiot, just someone learning (Little tip, guides and tutorials will answer most of your questions and if you have any more ask your faction first, then create a questions and answers thread). You have a good day too :)
If you happen to get a hockey stick somehow, send it my way please :)
If you haven't already, take a look at these guides:
In short, sell your Gun Shop back to the system and try to get in an Adult Novelty company. If you can't, work city jobs until you can. If you really dream of being a director then work on your educations (Business and a couple others from different programs) and saving money for the stock blocks. Gun Shops aren't going to turn you much of a profit, if any, so you'll also want a pool of cash to keep things running or otherwise choose a different company type.
There's nothing wrong with being a director at a young age! Your long-term progression will hurt, though, making it less fun a year snd more down the road. Join different companies to see how they run and what kinds of perks are useful, first. Good luck!
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Which company should I join? - the guide
Thank you so much for your input! I didn’t realize what your name was until reading your reply just now but I found your company lastnight and was about to ask if you’d hire me lol