[DELETED]
[DELETED]
Started by MichaelFlynn [3743083] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 10 likes ·
maybe try being more like this guy
Join a faction, alot of them have free use meds for all faction mates, i would give u meds but im traveling.
Checked your other forum posts, this sounds like your other scams.
sounds like you want more bounties, that's what I heard.
maybe try being more like this guy
Just turn your revive on. Someone will get you out. They need their merits.
There's no buying limit on medical items.
So this is both begging and scamming. You're definitely reaching for new lows aren't you?
Is there not a daily cap of 100 items from the City NPC shops? Or does that cap not apply at the Pharmacy? I honestly haven't bought any 1st Aid kits there, so I'm curious now.
That said, even if he bought 100 Large kits, and in hospital that much, he's pissing someone off.
I guess I didn't realize that normal meds could be bought from the Pharmacy. Thought that was all empty blood bags and needles.
Either way. Begging isn't allowed.
graved, spam