Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Checkpoint pass rate

Started by Shark-Marwood [3751888] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 532 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Shark-Marwood [3751888]

What exactly is that? Is that the chance to pass a situation that arises in the OC?

ex Guard rushes out and confronts team member.

 

.....and that's set randomly for each OC no matter a player's experience in that OC?

 

ex. All 4 CPR are in the low 60's because all the guards are "by the book stick up their butt" maybe even big, tough type guards?

Something like that?

Teo [3001282]

Is that the chance to pass a situation that arises in the OC? - Yes

 

It's not random though, it's based on your skills and stats. Different roles require different skills/stats.

Shark-Marwood [3751888]

I joined a level 2 OC (steal car from impound)  and I was the first to join. The checkpoint pass rates were all in the 60's. When I joined it didn't change for me. I've done the level 2 OC before and my checkpoint pass rate was higher the first time. 

 

Does it change after every slot has been filled to reflect each player's skills and stats? 

 

That's why I guessed that it was set randomly for each separate OC of the same level. Sometimes the guards will be better, sometimes they're worse, luck of the draw type thing.

IndyCision [2597200]

If the slot is empty it shows what YOUR chance of successfully overcoming an event in that role.

If the slot is filled, it shows THAT PERSON'S chance.

Frengesp [3730896]

The numbers there are your numbers. if you join, it wont change. When others join, the number will change as the number they were seeing was reflecting their skills and will now be the number you see.

AlenBBB [4234004]

Do it more crime, for start simple on high lvl like junkyard, 1st row  in any case. Any pickpocket from 2nd row, plus attack players.

Odd3ALL [3521985]

I have a question about raising you’re CPR in OC crimes,, 

is experience (check point rate) gained by doing OC crimes only or do standard non-faction crimes have any impact on you OC CPR ? 
(I’m new to OC II and trying to understand dynamics of it )