Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Samoa bar?

Started by Fafine [3816688] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Fafine [3816688]

Hi. I'm new, and might get ignored until I'm a bit further on, but can there be an honor bar for Samoa? Merits don't matter, but while I live in the USA, I'd love to display my home nation's colors.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I'll give you your first R+

 

I don't know why all nations are not displayed by default as it is. 

SonofCar [2837873]

there has to be someway to get this expedited. 250 will be hard and this is easy (or probably would be easy) to implement

Elizabeth [2339829]

A rare exception for new players...

 

Sure why not. I think there's probably a good few other countries out there that don't have their flags on here either. Would be interested to see a list of who's missing

HOLUX [509465]

If a country exists and it doesn't have a flag represented in TC, one can only make a B&I post, no need for +R250 in SG. 

Fafine [3816688]

Thank you all for your support. I'll post in the Bugs and Issues section, as has been suggested by some. Fa'a Samoa!!