Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED FOR NOW]

Started by cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter on in Attacking.

23 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter

NO LONGER BUYING LOSSES, THANKS

 

Will send the money when I see the event, will be on most of the day. 

 

UPDATE: I need to get some work done now :-)  Thanks for the help, will continue to pay for losses as I see them but may not be around to do so as quickly.


Don't worry about sending chats or messages, I pay when I see the event.

 

DeathLakay [3786580]

Someone mugged you and stole $14 [view]

 

14:30:29

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:18:24

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:17:30

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:16:45

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:15:50

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:15:08

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:13:44

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:12:20

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:11:44

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000

 

14:10:4

6

11/06/25

You were sent $300,000 from

cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter

I sat and pulled atttack logs and fac logs for you buddy.  You're not worth mugging.

 

People mug all the time in this game, so keep your money safe.

 

Edit: I've been sitting here for 5 hours paying people and you're the first to make this claim.  I tried to reason with you and it didn't work.

 

 

Edit: Last mug was over a day ago on inactive mission targets :-) 

 

I advise all new players to keep their money safe, and perhaps think carefully about publicly accusing people and being a dick in their DM's...